For the 2020-2021 school year, applications are being accepted in grade levels Pre-K- 12th and beyond (age 22). Applications for the 2020-2021 school year will be accepted thru January 31, 2021, for all grade levels.
Early Dismissal Day – 1:15 PM (On Mondays)
We request that students are not picked up for dismissal with less than 30 minutes left in the school day.
7:30 a.m. – 3:30 PM
Car Line Map/Dismissal Procedure
Information for Parents
FACE School has been working to find support for parents who provide school transportation for their children. Currently, there are two options for transportation to and from FACE:
HARTplus – provides van transportation for people with disabilities who are unable to use HART’s (Hillsborough Area Regional Transit) fixed bus route system. HARTplus picks up in front of the point of origin and drops off in front of the destination. FACE provides a limited number of bus passes to students each year. Bus passes are awarded by lottery. For more information, please contact the FACE office”
Apply for HARTplus here.
If you have questions or would like more information about either of these options, please contact the main office at 813.985.3223.
- Solid color polo shirt.
- Solid color slacks, shorts, or skirts worn at the waist, or jumpers. Baggy or tight clothing, overalls, jeans (unless there is a designated casual day), or pants or shorts that sag will not be allowed. Shorts, skirts and jumpers must be of a length that is no more than three (3) inches above the knee.
- Closed-toed shoes or sneakers. Shoelaces must be tied and Velcro flaps must be fastened.
- No hooded garments. If weather necessitates, jackets or other types of outerwear may be worn to school but must be removed once inside the building.
- Jewelry or accessories that distract from the learning process will need to be removed and given to the teacher.
- Hats or head coverings are not allowed inside the building.